Random avatar

happybear

  • Archive Re: The terrors tangles and trials

    I dont really want to make too much of a plot becuase I really want people to create the story together. It won't be hard to make a love story, ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pirate

    Thanks! yes, Ralph is hopelessly in love with Sydney (If that's ok! Thank you so much!)

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The terrors tangles and trials

    Alright here's how it goes: Follow rules. When we have 8 peeps we may start! (I really don't care if I start it or some one else) This story is ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pirate

    Is it too late to join? If it is please forgive me and ignore this post(Im new here) ____________________________________________________________________ Charecter: A young man who is despratly and he

    Apr 24, 2008


Life's short; smile while you still have teeth.
— Tuesday