Random avatar

happybear

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: In the Moments After...

    That was so amazing! I couldn't find anything to be mean about! It so sweet and yet still Harry Potter-ish GREAT job

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    I did not see any where were it said if what we post is safe. Did I just over look this? I really want to post my future book on ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The tears of the dead: Prolouge

    Wow thankyou guys so much! I went back and fixed it all!

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tears of the dead: Chapter 1 & 2

    Thank you for posting!

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tears of the Dead: Chapter3!

    Thank you so much pawprint! That comment really brightened my day!

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tears of the Dead: Chapter3!

    Chapter 3 A beautiful sound filled the darkness. A melodious tune unlike any Ivy had ever heard. But it didn’t fit. She had swooned only a few hours ago and ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The End

    The male and female really threw me off... but I know that was simply to avoid spoiling so I'll try to look over it =) 1. The choppy, short sentence ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tears of the dead: Chapter 1 & 2

    Chapter 1 Ivy Henderson rested behind an old pine desk that sat kitty-corner to an electric piano. The wood floor was stained with years of rolling her chair from the ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The tears of the dead: Prolouge

    The Tears of the Dead A wail sounded in the usually quiet neighborhood. Within the dark house, someone flicked on a lamp. "Hush, baby, hush," A gentle voice cooed in ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Other Re: Where The Heart Is: Chapter One

    Ballroomdancer95 (I like the name by the way) Awesome work! The smiles to me are a bit disconcerting but that's just me, don't change it unless everyone else things so. ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: My lady, we need you.[chapter3]

    OK... I have trashed the old version :D and made what you see now, enjoy! The happiest bear you ever did see! ________________________________________________________________________

    May 4, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: My lady, we need you.[chapter3]

    Chapter 3 Hannah moaned. A fuzzy haze clouded her mind. Her thinking was slow, but some how she struck sluggishly on the opinion that something wasn’t right. She tried with ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Sacred Pact Part III

    wow! I know Im supposed to be criticing but I was so caught up in the story i forgot to look for mistakes! Perhaps I'll just have to read it ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: My lady, we need you. [chapter2]

    *Chapter 2* Hannah and her mother quietly piled into the car. Neither mother nor daughter knew what to say. So many thoughts floated around Hannah's head. Most were terrifying thoughts ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Honor #4.0 [rewrite]

    I'm not really the one to review this because this story isn't really 'my type' But I will say despite my tendency to stray from this sort of thing you ...

    Apr 30, 2008


The thing about plummeting downhill at fifty miles an hour on a snack platter - if you realize it's a bad idea when you're halfway down, it's too late.
— Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune