Random avatar

happybear

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Like a Child

    amazing!!! Thank you so much for posting this!

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tears of the dead: Chapter 1 & 2

    AGH this is driving me insane! The more I flesh it out the more boring it seems! What do I do!?

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tree-Climbing

    I too gave your piece a star!! Wow I could defenitly see the whole thing happening! I really loved it! It was a really good break from all the very ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Repentance

    Ooooh! Yes I like it! The last line is very good it really cuts your poem cleanly off leaving your audience wonderfully on the edge of your seat, like a ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Legos

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is amazing my friend!!! There really isn’t much to be said! (What the rest of the reviewers prove me wrong) I can totally see this happening! The rhymes ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Confused

    Well Well Well first off I can see that you are WAY better at ranting then I am! And Secondly this is full of painful and explozive emotions! Thirdly I ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stories of the Wind

    Ooh this has good rhythm! And great rhyme! (Especially for its length! good job) Your poem was deep and that was great! There were some parts that didn’t flow and ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: One Escape

    woa! this is astounding! it's powerful and really gets the message across! good job on that! Im not really the type of person for these kinds of poems... nervertheless I ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I coughed once for God

    hmmmm.... what to say. . . I’m not going to go into religion (I say this with great difficulty) and it was very short so there isn’t really a lot ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I cant answer.

    Don’t call me. I won’t answer. No! Hang up! Walk away! We’re through! You’ve destroyed my heart completely! I slink away defeated. Don’t call me! I won’t answer! My love ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Surrender.

    Whoa! This is powerful! I don’t know, maybe its just me! But I thought the message for one was grand, and the writing was superb! Yet, it annoyed me that ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: 'Kemia

    I cant believe you were actualy able to write about this! If you just know alot about it and able to put all that in writing it's spectacular! but if ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A love I always had

    To those it may concern: This is a religious poem please don’t let that be your basis for your critique ------------------------------------------- A Love I Always Had Me My eyes cry ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The sandstorm in my eye

    i fear I'm simply restated what Leja said, but the details you've added have taken the poeticness (I know that is not a word) from it. I know it's VERY ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One cannot mute the imagined sound

    GREAT! your similes were astounding but you might have pushed them too far. Try to revolve around your main point at all times. It seems to me as if you ...

    Aug 23, 2008


What praise is more valuable than the praise of an intelligent servant?
— Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice