-
Re: Christmas Boyfriend
Luvzi12- Okay, so first off..You really need to work on SHOWING us your story..not TELLING. Expand, expand, expand. Your sentences read kind of like the spot books. See spot. See ...
Jul 12, 2008 -
Re: Enchanting Rome Part II
more more! I want more of this story. I want a 400 page story.. PLEASE! lol. This is amazing. I would most certaintly pick this up as a book of ...
Jun 29, 2008 -
Re: Mother! Please!
Tanker- Okay. I think the story line is great, however I think you really need to work on sentence structure, chracter development, dialouge. To me- you have written sentences like ...
Jun 29, 2008 -
Re: Lead the Way, and I will Follow
I usually really dislike when people write their own views or expand on a story someone else wrote, but this was fantastic. I felt the same fire as when i ...
Jun 28, 2008 -
Re: Untitled...as of now
game- I totally know what you mean. I went back and reread it and it sounded horrible. I am used to personal essays where i bounce back in time. I ...
Jun 28, 2008 -
Re: Enchanting Rome
I fell in love with this piece from the first paragraph. Maybe it's the hopeless romantic in me that burned bright when i read this...but i absoultly LOVED your writing. ...
Jun 28, 2008 -
Re: When Death Kissed the Moon
I really enjoyed this piece. The way i imagined it was almost a cross between Ferngully-ness and mythical characters. You are a natural writer and it shows in this piece. ...
Jun 28, 2008 -
Re: Untitled...as of now
**Sorry for the format, i'm still unsure of how to get the format on here to look like it does in MS Word. Any Help? I tried to copy and ...
Jun 28, 2008 -
Re: Astray (2)
OMG. OMG. You are amazing! I have already fallen in love with Amelia. She has this perfection in her imperfection sort of thing going on.. and i like her sarcastic ...
Jun 20, 2008 -
Re: My Perfect Breaking Dawn End
You really captured the characters very nicely. I'm impressed. I think you should expand this chapter a little more. Add what some of the other cullens are feeling. Like Carlilse ...
Jun 20, 2008 -
Re: Untitled...as of now
**SIDE NOTE- this is my first attempt at writing something other than a personal essay.. I've never really thought i could do it. Does this seem more as a prologue ...
Jun 20, 2008 -
Re: By Sun, By Moon - Prologue
KJ... I've spent two days here on the forum and the first thing i do is reread your pieces. I just recently read the Twilight Saga..and reading this piece so ...
Jun 20, 2008 -
Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 1
KJ- I'm glad that you decided to go out of the box, because this piece was amazing. It is writers like you that not only motivate me to write, but ...
Jun 20, 2008 -
Re: Prologues and the story
Just a quick question... Does the prologue of a story always have to match who is narrorating the story. If someone put a prologue in 3rd person but the story ...
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: Things Left Unsaid
Wow. I was very impressed. I felt like I was a fly on the wall, watching all of the nostalgia, awkwardness and emotion reeling in the room. I quite enjoyed ...
Jun 19, 2008
