-
Re: Summer's Gone
This was amazing. I personally have no knitpicks about it. It was so raw, and I love the part about sitting on the bedroom floor. You put so much emotion ...
Jun 29, 2009 -
Re: The Path
Cara! My love! This is just as magnificent as when I read it the first time. (personally, I fell honored that I was the first of all these people to ...
Jun 28, 2009 -
Re: Harder Than You Know (Prologue)
ALYSOUN! I must say, I love this story! You didn't tell me you were writing more! Anyways, I'm gonna critque. 1. I don't like the fact that Tom dies. He's ...
Jun 28, 2009 -
Re: Xavier's Quest - Chapters 1-3 Posted
I really liked your story! You could've told us some of the things that were left out, like what he said to his mother the night before, though. It would ...
May 20, 2009 -
Re: The Story of Morgan Thatcher
Cara, my darling, I love it. I should infrom everyone that this was simply for a school project and she turned it into much more than expected! I loved hearing ...
May 13, 2009
