User avatar

hailee

  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: If This is Thoughts at Night...

    WOW! I love it! It is so good. I'm not always a fan of poetry, but I like this. Keep it up!

    Mar 4, 2017
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My first date

    I found it hard to read.Why don't you try separating it into paragraphs, that would make it more readable.Other than that, I like it. Nice piece of work!

    Feb 9, 2017
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My first date

    I found it hard to read.Why don't you try separating it into paragraphs, that would make it more readable.Other than that, I like it. Nice piece of work!

    Feb 9, 2017
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My first date

    I found it hard to read.Why don't you try separating it into paragraphs, that would make it more readable.Other than that, I like it. Nice piece of work!

    Feb 9, 2017
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My first date

    I found it hard to read.Why don't you try separating it into paragraphs, that would make it more readable.Other than that, I like it. Nice piece of work!

    Feb 9, 2017
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My first date

    I found it hard to read.Why don't you try separating it into paragraphs, that would make it more readable.Other than that, I like it. Nice piece of work!

    Feb 9, 2017


Real men wear floral while trespassing.
— Junebug