User avatar

hAMBERgur

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Chill Days

    ;) its okay! i was going for the whole asshole thing. I don't like him either but the stripper he falls in love with is supposed to balance him out ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: It Would've Been Nice to Say I Knew You

    Phorcys: sorry you didn't like it no, i really do write poetry, but i just did this one really quick. this one is about a relationship, but i just didn't ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Reaper's Heart

    I never really got the whole "critiquing writers" thing because, well, isn't it what the words mean that count, not the grammar? Anyways, your poem moved me! There were a ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: It Would've Been Nice to Say I Knew You

    theres ink in my blood and my heart doesnt know my minds full of thoughts since a long time ago my keyboard is bloody my fingers are scarred my brain ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: JEWS

    I worship this story.

    Apr 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Diary Of A Teenage Disaster 3

    I love your story. The last line was the BEST :] All I have to say is work on puncuation, and I agree with Wooster. Do you remember full dialogue ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Diary Of A Tenage Disaster 2

    I'm always too late for corrections. This story is really well-written! I feel like I'm this girl, freaking about stupid hair (like most girls do). But, one question. What's a ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Chill Days

    Prologue. I'm a Star Wars-loving, Harry Potter-reading, robot-building, nerd. The typical nerd. Hardly any friends. No girl friends. No love interests. That's me. I'm the guy you copy off of ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Diary Of A Teenage Disaster 1

    Well, I won't really say anything anyone else hasn't already said.... But yeah, I thought this story was funny and cute. I liked how the narrator was over dramatic about ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Its Kind Of A Funny Story ch 2.

    LOL no its fine! This is not the original, actually. My friend and I are doing a co-story thing and I don't want to post what she writes on here, ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Its Kind Of A Funny Story ch 2.

    I woke up to the sound of laughing, and a blender. I walked downstairs, and there was my moms assistant, Charlie. He didn't see me when he walked into the ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: There's This Girl

    Hello. First off, I just wanted to say that I love this story! I like the way the narrartor interacts with the audience. I love the main character. I see ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Its Kind Of A Funny Story

    thank you! I will definately work on her personality more :]

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Other Realm, Chapter One. *Revised*

    Wow, as the other two said. Too many characters at once! Try intoducing one chacter, have a scene with them, then intoduce the other in another scene. Otherwise, it looks ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Being Me (part 2)

    That was entertaining. I hope to read more of your work!

    Apr 12, 2009


You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.
— Dallas Winston, The Outsiders