Random avatar

gymnast_789

  • Welcome Mat Re: i so hate consequences

    Hey there Sarah! Welcome to YWS! I wish I could write lyrics...I try and they end up being really crappy. I can sing, and kinda play the guitar, I just ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS!

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome Aram Fingal! Hope that you enjoy it here! And welcome jonny911. Good luck with the book!

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Soooooo....

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions or need a critique, just PM me! I hope that you enjoy it here, I'm sure you will! :D

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im a real sweet person

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I'm gymnast_789, but people just call me gymnast for short. You like writing poetry...what kind? Well, I'm one new person that you've met! If you ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: estoy aqui!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions feel free to PM me! Hope you enjoy it here!

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Because I'm cool like that.

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I enjoy writing (like everyone else here), and gymnastics of course. If you have any questions feel free to PM me! I hope you enjoy ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS!

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I was planning on going to college in Idaho too, but I decided I would like to move farther away then just one state over ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: um...?

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I see some people have already answered your questions ^_^, but if you have anymore questions feel free to PM me! I hope you enjoy ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: How Did the Cat Get in the Air?

    Wow... I don't know what to say. Well I hope you enjoy it here!

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Prologue

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I hope that you enjoy it here!

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Privyet!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy your time here.

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: What's that? That's who? Yup! That's thing two!!

    Welcome!

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS!

    Sep 20, 2007


'Tis the season to shovel enormous amounts of watermelon into your mouth while hunched over the cutting board like a dehydrated vampire that hasn't fed on blood in four hundred years and the only viable substitute is this questionable Christmas-colored fruit.
— Ari11