-
Re: *waves* Hey!
Hey there! Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions or need a critique feel free to PM me! Hope you enjoy it here! See you around.
Jan 16, 2008 -
Re: hi everybody....from Rachel
Hey there! Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions or need a critique feel free to PM me! Hope you enjoy it here! See you around.
Jan 16, 2008 -
Re: -BOO!-
Hey there Val! Welcome to YWS! I'm gymnast_789, but most people just call me gymnast. What kind of stuff do you like to write? Anyways if you have any questions ...
Jan 16, 2008 -
Re: Hi there, newbie on the grounds
Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I'm gymnast_789, but most people just call me gymnast... If you have any questions, or need anything else feel free to PM me! I hope ...
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: Hello
Hey there! Welcome to YWS! If you need a critique feel free to PM me!
Dec 26, 2007 -
Re: A bit new.
Hey there! Welcome to YWS!
Nov 21, 2007 -
Re: Hi
Hey there! Welcome to YWS!
Nov 21, 2007 -
Re: Hello!
Hey there! Welcome to YWS!
Nov 12, 2007 -
Re: Hi! I'm new
Hey there! Welcome to YWS!
Nov 12, 2007 -
Re: How's Life?
Welcome back!
Nov 12, 2007 -
Re: Another addition to the web of this institution . . .
Hey there! Welcome to YWS! What kind of things do you enjoy writing(or you think you enjoy writing... :roll: :) ) If you have any questions, or need a critique ...
Nov 2, 2007 -
Re: Hey everyone, i’m new D;
Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Hope you enjoy it here. If you have any questions or need a critique or anything feel free to PM me!
Nov 2, 2007 -
Re: Errmm... -raises hand- New.
Welcome!
Oct 30, 2007 -
Re: [Insert interesting intro thread title here]
Hey there Laura! Welcome to YWS! I do write a lot when I get the chance but most of the time I lack the motivation to finish it because it ...
Oct 12, 2007 -
Re: My Trader Joes Tote Bag is Quite Heavy
Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Hope you enjoy it here! If you have any questions feel free to PM me! See you around!
Oct 12, 2007
