Random avatar

gymnast_789

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm here...

    Hello there BlackDove! Welcome to YWS! I'm gymnast_789, also known as gymnast or gym for short. Like green_river said, if you comment then you'll get more comments! But I'd be ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello!!

    Hey there Lauren! Welcome to YWS! I'm gymnast_789, also known as gymnast, or gym. What kind of stuff do you write? Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here. If you ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: mew

    Hey there aimsy! Welcome to YWS. I'm gymnast_789, also known as gymnast, or gym for short. i love to write We all do! What kinds of things do you enjoy ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Life of a gymnast

    Scar tissue is a tissue that forms over a healed wound or cut. In my case it was a whole bunch white and red gross looking stuff, that formed after ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: We're all new at some point or another ^_^

    Hey there! Welcome to YMS! I'm gymnast_789, also known as gymnast or gym for short. I see you like too! That is what I mostly write, but I also do ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Welcome to YWS! I've seen that you've already reviewed my story, so I thought that I'd say thanks. I hope you enjoyed it here. See ya around!

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! My name is gymnast_789, also known as gymnast or just gym... my favorite genre is, er, modern fantasy me too. I write mostly fantasy, but ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi... i'm a new member

    Hey there Cookiegirl16!Welcome to YMS! Love your username! I'm gymnast_789 also known as gymnast or just gym. i'm a new member on here, and i really would like to make ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: i love teddy grahams...haha

    Hey there RunnerGirl05! I love your username! Do you like to run...I do! Mostly cross-country running. Anyway welcome to YMS! I'm gymnast_789, also known as gymnast or gym for short. ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello, Mates!

    Hey there Spark! I'm gymnast_ 789. People call me gymnast or gym for short. I think its so cool that you have a hourse! I wish I had one. I ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing Lechuza!

    Hey there lechuza! I'm gymnast_789, also know as gymnast, or gym. I hope you enjoy it here. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need a ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's always wierd being the new one.....

    Hey there! I'm gymnast_789, also know as gymnast or gym. If you have any questions or need a critique feel free to PM me! Anyway I hope you enjoy your ...

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's always wierd being the new one.....

    Hello! I'm gymnast_789 also known as gymnast, or gym. I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions or need a critique feel free to PM me!

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: HelloOOOoo! I am New here! Lol!

    Welcome! I'm gymnast_789, you can call me gym, or gymnast for short. If you need a critiqe or have any questions feel free to PM me. I hope you enjoy ...

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey! Im new here...

    Hey there! Welcome to YMS! I'm gymnast_789, also know as gymnast or gym! I love that song by Evanescence! Thats so cool that your in a band, I wish I ...

    Mar 2, 2007


Never use your shield as a dinner plate, for that is when the enemy is most likely to attack.
— The KotGR Commander