-
Re: at risk of saying what has already been said: I'm new!
Hey there ElvenChild02! Welcome to YWS! I'm gymnast_789 also known as gymnast. Hope you enjoy it here! See ya around!
Apr 2, 2007 -
Re: HOLA!
Hey there Electric Tangerine! I'm gymnast_789, also known as gymnast for short. Really cute avatar...i love it! Well, anyways welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here! See ya ...
Apr 2, 2007 -
Re: Just Saying Hello
Hey there! Welcome to YWS!! I'm gymnast_789 also known as gymnast for short. I hope you enjoy it here, I'm sure you will. And yeah it takes a while to ...
Mar 30, 2007 -
Re: Student publishing
Hello! Welcome to YWS! As a student this site has been very helpful. Anyway I hope you enjoy it here! See you around!
Mar 28, 2007 -
Re: I don't normally introduce myself, but....
Hey there DragonKore! Welcome to YWS!
Mar 28, 2007 -
Re: Name's Fabien and this is my first time. . .
Hey there Fabien! Welcome to YWS!
Mar 28, 2007 -
Re: Hello. Hola. Bonjour. Konichi Wa. Ola. Ni Hao.
Hey there Peter! Welcome to YWS!
Mar 28, 2007 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Hey there nerdpony! Welcome to YWS! What kinds of musical things do you do? Well I hope you enjoy it here! See ya around!
Mar 24, 2007 -
Re: NOt really new but still kinda am.
Welcome!!
Mar 23, 2007 -
Re: I'll be MaJa
Hey there MaJa! Welcome to YWS! I'm gymnat_789, also known as gymnast or just gym. Anyway I hope you enjoy it here! If you need anything feel free to PM ...
Mar 21, 2007 -
Re: New
Hey there AmeliaOliver! Welcome to YWS! I'm gymnast_789, also know as gymnast...or just gym. I agree with Baroness Ink, this is a really good site, which I was thrilled when ...
Mar 21, 2007 -
Re: Hello.
Hey there! Welcome to YWS! hope you enjoy your stay here. Well...see ya around!
Mar 20, 2007 -
Re: I Hope I am Welcome As A Beginner to onling Writing Groups
Hey Sean...welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it here! Like some other people said, if you have any questions or need a critique feel free to PM me! ...
Mar 20, 2007 -
Re: Hello!
Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I'm gymnast_789, also known as gymnast or gym for short. I love to read as much as I love to write me too! :D my ...
Mar 20, 2007 -
Re: Salutations.
Hey there Illusion! Welcome to YWS! I'm gymnat_789, also known as gymnast or gym. Historical fiction, huh? I like to read it. I tried writing it once but I dont ...
Mar 17, 2007
