Random avatar

gymnast_789

  • Welcome Mat Re: The Approach of the Box

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS!

    May 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: COUNTER-INVASION!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I'm gymnast_789, but people just call me gymnast. I really enjoy music too but I dont write much lyrics. Anyways, hope you enjoy it here. ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: YWS Stole My Idea!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Hope you enjoy it here! See you around!

    May 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi my name aBorat!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I really like your user name! I'm gymnast_789, but people just call me gymnast. Well, I hope that you enjoy it here. If you have ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oooo... An actual writing website

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I'm gymnast_789, but people just call me gymnast. Your from Canada huh? I would like to go there someday, since I live in Montana and ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: CRAZED AND CONFUSED

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Hope you enjoy it here. If you need anything feel free to PM me. See you around!

    May 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey hey!!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here! If you need anything feel free to PM me! See you around!

    May 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: call me stupid but I am confused

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS!

    May 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I hope that you enjoy it here! If you need anything feel free to PM me! Hope to see you around!

    May 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Why, hello there!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here. If you need anything feel free to PM me. Hope to see you around!

    May 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here. If you need anything feel free to PM me. Hope to see you around!

    May 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I'm gymnast_789, but people call me gymnast for short. Sorry this greeting is posted so late, I just got back from my trip to Utah. ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Someday, they'll build monuments for us!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS!

    May 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS!

    May 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: So I'm like... new here.. ^_^

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS!!! I'm gymnast_789, but people just call me gymnast for short. Well, I hope you enjoy the site! If you need anything feel free to PM ...

    May 10, 2007


I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice.
— Roald Dahl