-
Re: angel from hell front cover.
Really good...i like it!
Mar 21, 2007 -
Re: Drawings
Wow! I think these are really good! I wish I could draw like that...I really like the last one!
Mar 21, 2007 -
Re: COSMONAUT //jack of all trades
Interesting...I like the fence!
Mar 17, 2007 -
Re: Atlantis is Rising
How awsome! These are all really neat, but I really like the last one! :D
Mar 17, 2007 -
Re: My Photography
Really neat! I really like the 5th and 6th ones.
Feb 24, 2007 -
Re: Book cover of my story
I agree that the wings look too small. I really like the background! Good job on drawing the dragon and the boy. I really like this!
Feb 23, 2007 -
Re: Irish_lad2011's Pictures
These are cool! I like the 1st and 2nd.
Feb 23, 2007 -
Re: Fand Does Photography *le gasp!*
These are really good.I love the cat! I also like the 8th one.
Feb 18, 2007 -
Re: The White Death Photos
Reminds me of where I live, I really like the 4th one.
Feb 18, 2007 -
Re: Triplets, Kinda...
2nd
Jan 6, 2007 -
Re: Pretty Pretty Pigs! :D
Really cute! I really like numbers 2,7, & 8.
Jan 6, 2007
