Random avatar

gymnast_789

  • Art & Photography Re: Weird MS Paint picture

    Hey! I really like this! The first thing this reminded me of was a stained glass window. I also think that you used a great choice of colors. It was ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: KD's Color Edited Photos

    Hey there! I would first like to say that I love all of these pictures. Maybe it is because I love black and white picture with color but I think ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits--Reese, John, Guitars, Random Guy

    All of these are really neat. I like the first one, I think that the guitar looks a little weird though.

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: i need help

    I'd be glad to help but I'm not quite sure what you are looking for...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Spelling checkers

    LoL!Funny! :lol: I thought that it was difficult to read though

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Sylvia Plath

    Silvia Plath is one of my favorite poets. In fact I did my speech in English about her. I like her way of writing and so do a lot of ...

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Roundtable of Dead Heroes

    I feel your pain! I've been reading a book where there is this girl I can realate myself to and she ends up dying. It happens in everyother book I ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Yoga and Trees

    I like the black and white better. I don't know why I just think that it looks best without the color.

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Highwind

    Neat! I liked enjoyed all of these!

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Write Your Own Ending!

    When I was younger me and a friend of mine would joke about how we thought that in the last book Hogwarts would blow up and everyone would die. But ...

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: That Isnt Milk

    I like the first one...I like how colorful it is!!! And the second one is interesting, I'm not quite sure what to say about it. Lol

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    When I realized how talented I was in writing, I was in the fifth grade. We had an assignment where we were to write a mystery story. Well when I ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What makes a great book?

    What I think makes a great book is to have good character, and setting development, so that they seem real. The book has to be able to pull you in ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Inspiration

    What inspires me? Usually I'll just be listening to a song, or reading a book and I'll get a sudden urge to write. It also depends on what time it ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Alps Photography

    These are really good! I like the 1st, and second to last one. Reminds me of the Rockies!

    Mar 21, 2007


I wouldn't think "impossible" was even in your vocabulary.
— Sharpay Evans, High School Musical