Random avatar

gymnast_789

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue:The Golden Egg

    thanks!

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Tome of Constellation: Chapter 1

    Really good! I really liked the beginning. The only thing I have to say is to check your capitalization and punctuation. Otherwise I really enjoyed reading this.

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue:The Golden Egg

    I agree with everything. I have been trying to think of a new begining. thanks for all of your addvice!

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Triplets, Kinda...

    2nd

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Pretty Pretty Pigs! :D

    Really cute! I really like numbers 2,7, & 8.

    Jan 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Yellow Car

    This was intersting. I really liked the begining. Try describing things a little bit more, it will make it more intersting. You also have a few spelling mistakes, and I'm ...

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue:The Golden Egg

    Thanks for all of the advice. Be sure that I will be working more on this and adding more details to make it more intersting.

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Story of Suspense

    " I woke up in a room, I hope. I knew exactly what this was about. I was seeing a woman: a wife to a very powerful man in England ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Beaten Path

    Instead of using " His back hair was a little long..." You could try using something like "His hair brushed the tips the back of his neak..." or something like ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue:The Golden Egg

    Prologue: The Golden Egg The Wizard of A'isha sat at his desk re reading the letter that had come days before. He had been waiting here in his dark cold ...

    Jan 2, 2007


Perhaps it is better to wake up after all, even to suffer, rather than to remain a dupe to illusions all one's life.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening