Random avatar

gymnast_789

  • General Articles Re: Sweeter With Time ~ Chapter 1

    Thanks order! I'll make some changes that you suggested!

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Go Dragons!!

    Mar 8, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Sweeter With Time ~ Chapter 1

    Continuing from Part 1 ^_^ The freshly fallen snow crunched under my feet as I jumped out of my mothers car. The winter morning air was cold and fog covered. ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Sweeter With Time ~ Chapter 1

    This is the first one...I'll post chapter 1 doesn't really have anything to do with this chapter.

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! My name is gymnast_789, also known as gymnast or just gym... my favorite genre is, er, modern fantasy me too. I write mostly fantasy, but ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi... i'm a new member

    Hey there Cookiegirl16!Welcome to YMS! Love your username! I'm gymnast_789 also known as gymnast or just gym. i'm a new member on here, and i really would like to make ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Mascot Election 2007!

    Dragon!!

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Monkey vs. Dragon: Terminator Four?

    How funny! This has made my day!

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: i love teddy grahams...haha

    Hey there RunnerGirl05! I love your username! Do you like to run...I do! Mostly cross-country running. Anyway welcome to YMS! I'm gymnast_789, also known as gymnast or gym for short. ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello, Mates!

    Hey there Spark! I'm gymnast_ 789. People call me gymnast or gym for short. I think its so cool that you have a hourse! I wish I had one. I ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing Lechuza!

    Hey there lechuza! I'm gymnast_789, also know as gymnast, or gym. I hope you enjoy it here. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need a ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's always wierd being the new one.....

    Hey there! I'm gymnast_789, also know as gymnast or gym. If you have any questions or need a critique feel free to PM me! Anyway I hope you enjoy your ...

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's always wierd being the new one.....

    Hello! I'm gymnast_789 also known as gymnast, or gym. I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions or need a critique feel free to PM me!

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: HelloOOOoo! I am New here! Lol!

    Welcome! I'm gymnast_789, you can call me gym, or gymnast for short. If you need a critiqe or have any questions feel free to PM me. I hope you enjoy ...

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey! Im new here...

    Hey there! Welcome to YMS! I'm gymnast_789, also know as gymnast or gym! I love that song by Evanescence! Thats so cool that your in a band, I wish I ...

    Mar 2, 2007


Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind