Random avatar

gymnast_789

  • Welcome Mat Re: I Hope I am Welcome As A Beginner to onling Writing Groups

    Hey Sean...welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it here! Like some other people said, if you have any questions or need a critique feel free to PM me! ...

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I'm gymnast_789, also known as gymnast or gym for short. I love to read as much as I love to write me too! :D my ...

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 2 ~ Delivery

    And since he seems more like his mother's favorite than his father's favorite, why not have a beaming mother behind him when the egg comes instead of his father? For ...

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 2 ~ Delivery

    Chapter 2 ~ Delivery

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: COSMONAUT //jack of all trades

    Interesting...I like the fence!

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Atlantis is Rising

    How awsome! These are all really neat, but I really like the last one! :D

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salutations.

    Hey there Illusion! Welcome to YWS! I'm gymnat_789, also known as gymnast or gym. Historical fiction, huh? I like to read it. I tried writing it once but I dont ...

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Off the Edge of the Rainbow / Chapter 2

    Here are some suggestions: Hearing the voice behind my closed eyelids, it is all I am aware of, as I lie in a limbo world between sleeping and awakening. I ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm here...

    Hello there BlackDove! Welcome to YWS! I'm gymnast_789, also known as gymnast or gym for short. Like green_river said, if you comment then you'll get more comments! But I'd be ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello!!

    Hey there Lauren! Welcome to YWS! I'm gymnast_789, also known as gymnast, or gym. What kind of stuff do you write? Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here. If you ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: mew

    Hey there aimsy! Welcome to YWS. I'm gymnast_789, also known as gymnast, or gym for short. i love to write We all do! What kinds of things do you enjoy ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Life of a gymnast

    Scar tissue is a tissue that forms over a healed wound or cut. In my case it was a whole bunch white and red gross looking stuff, that formed after ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: We're all new at some point or another ^_^

    Hey there! Welcome to YMS! I'm gymnast_789, also known as gymnast or gym for short. I see you like too! That is what I mostly write, but I also do ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Welcome to YWS! I've seen that you've already reviewed my story, so I thought that I'd say thanks. I hope you enjoyed it here. See ya around!

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue

    Here's a few suggestions: The drumbeats pounded a strange, otherworldly rhythm as the playrs swooped in and faced eachother squarely. playrs = players eachother = each other The old man ...

    Mar 11, 2007


The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone