Random avatar

gymnast_789

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey there! Welcome!

    May 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: >.>

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I'm gymnast_789, but people call me gymnast for short. I hope you enjoy it here...i'm sure you will. Well, if you need anything feel free ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: *incoherent mumbling*

    Welcome!!

    May 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings~

    Hey there Jupiter! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here...see ya around!

    May 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: anybody beyond 20 ??

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here!

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: and I'm an alcoholic

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS!

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Sylvia Plath

    Silvia Plath is one of my favorite poets. In fact I did my speech in English about her. I like her way of writing and so do a lot of ...

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Already Over (re-write)

    I just read your first draft and I have to agree with Shasta, removing the rhyming made the poem should a lot smoother while I read through it. Also you ...

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Arubia's Instructions

    Short...but I like it!

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another newbie to harass

    Hey there Megan! That's my sister's name also, but she spells it M-e-a-g-e-n. Anyways welcome to YWS! I'm gymnast_789, but people call me gymnast for short. What type of things ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: nature is the only constant.

    I really enjoyed this. You have a lot of good descriptions in this. I also like the way you have the lines.

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Roundtable of Dead Heroes

    I feel your pain! I've been reading a book where there is this girl I can realate myself to and she ends up dying. It happens in everyother book I ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Yoga and Trees

    I like the black and white better. I don't know why I just think that it looks best without the color.

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Highwind

    Neat! I liked enjoyed all of these!

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: konichiwa hola hello

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Hope you enjoy it here...see ya around!

    Apr 24, 2007


Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster.
— Quentin Crisp