Random avatar

gymgirl398

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Two Girls of Chicago...{Chapter Two}

    OH MY GOSH!!! I want to read the rest sooo badly! Please continue!

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Two Girls of Chicago

    I also agree with just about everyone who has posted replies!! Actually, historical fiction is my absolute FAVORITE kind of literature! I just love stories from your era and the ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Forgotten (The story of Edward Masen's lost sister)

    The Forgotten Prologue There are quite a few proverbs about home. You know that saying, “Home, sweet home”? I certainly did. I probably knew it too well. Isn’t it supposed ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Only Sixteen

    I REALLY liked it! Great job with making it seem realistic! The only thing is that I pictured the man to be a little older than 26, but that was ...

    Mar 6, 2010


Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs