User avatar

gxldencrxwns

"A turtle can be a fish if he wants to be. Don't spoil his dreams." ~Brendon Urie

  • WRFF Archive Re: The Mage's Tower

    Hi Mage! I have another one for you to review! Title: 3 a.m. Link: Description: I danced down the hall with her, but she was dead while doing so. Other: ...

    Jul 20, 2017
  • WRFF Archive Re: Gxlden Reviews

    I have one rule and that is one request at a time. I'll review mostly poetry and short stories, but if you have a novel/chapter book that needs reviews and ...

    Jul 20, 2017
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Mage's Tower

    Sure, let me try again! Work: She Likes Girls Link: Description: Lance finds out his girlfriend, Candice, has an eye on someone else. Someone of the same gender.

    Jul 17, 2017
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Mage's Tower

    I wanna dump all of my story drafts on you, then I realized they're not even halfway done. But I published a short story recently, could you review it?

    Jul 16, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member for Jul 12 - Jul 26: gxldencrxwns

    Oh my goodness, thank you! I can't believe I got it so fast!

    Jul 13, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: The Great Tortoise Race!

    Oh yeah! I'm still in!

    Jul 4, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: The Great Tortoise Race!

    I'm in! I believe I'm not doing anything this month that won't affect this.

    Jul 1, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there

    Hi, Tom! Welcome to the YWS! I have a high interest in poetry as well, so that's something we have in common. My name isn't in green or red yet, ...

    Jun 22, 2017
  • Will Review For Food Re: General Request Repository

    I've recently published a story called Diseased. I have two chapters published, but I'll link the first one, I don't care if you read the second one.

    Jun 16, 2017
  • WRFF Archive Re: Ruby's Reviews

    I've recently published a book called Diseased. It's only the first chapter, but I would love a review, thanks!

    Jun 14, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Hello, hello! Call me gxldencrxwns or Madison. I joined two days ago but I just now got around to posting this. I never really was into writing but if was ...

    Jun 14, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?

    I picked gxldencrxwns in honor of my grandfather who passed recently. When I was little, he would make yellow paper crowns and say they were gold. The x's replacing the ...

    Jun 14, 2017


But sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a person who is in the process of changing.
— Dalinar (Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson)