-
Re: Keep Dreaming Child, Keep Dreaming
Lighting flashed as old chairs creaked, Thunder boomed across the sky A child cries next to a grave. An angel flies, trying to save Across the oceans, across the seas ...
Oct 17, 2008 -
Re: warum scheint die Licht nicht weiter? [Dresden]
this was good, although i think you could have done a little better with the translation part: komm aus Pari, komm aus Prag, alle Leute haben gefrag’: ‘Wo ist Sonne, ...
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: Remembering you...
This is really good. Short, sweet(ish?) and to the point. I can really relate to this. A really good friend of mine passed away a year and a half ago ...
Oct 11, 2008 -
Re: Try This On For Size
I liked it. It had a smooth rhythm and was very thought provoking. good job=]
Oct 11, 2008 -
Re: Tears On Her Guitar
Squeaking swings and tall grass Lying on the ground, watching the world pass Shadows cast and clouds move Creating darkness to calm and sooth I hear the school bell dinging ...
Oct 6, 2008
