Random avatar

guitargrl1323

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wait

    this is good, but kind of confusing. try adding more detail and exlpain the situation a little more.

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Better in the Dark

    Dark pressing all around, pressure building, intensifying. You try for a little while but in the end the black claims you. Then you hear their voices, those who call you ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Harvest Moons and Cheshire-Cat Smiles

    Happiness is a fleeting shadow, Trying to dull the pain of everyday life, but unable to cover up the vast quantities of pain and anguish that seems to envelope the ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Dreamt of you

    this is really good good. you were right to say that the last line makes the poem. keep writing=]

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: "Consumed"

    Consumed in my thoughts. Just scattered and thrown not quite sure of myself and my strengths. I'm not sure how much I can endure. But I know I am strong. ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Colorful Cubes, Delicate Glasses, and French Perfume

    this is pretty good as the person above me said, the rhymes are a little forced. In order to make them better you should also think about the rhythm more. ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Kisses in the Rain, Sunsets on the Water

    Kisses in the rain Soft lips gaining purchase, trying To never part A forbidden love One that many would scorn Not that it stopped them Two people Brought together by ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Despair Consumes Me

    this is good nice n dark, just how i like them(just kidding) its meaning is kind of confusing though has he died, or did you both break up? keep writing=]

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Like Stars

    this is really good. It doesn't really matter that the language is kind of plain, because you utilize it so well The blue through the trees turned skin to stone, ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sometimes I

    this is pretty good for your second try. first, the nit-picking: I feel trapped,as if my brain is a dungeon Captured, by a beautiul girl with a truncheon. this doesnt ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Star-Lit City

    When I die, show no pity I’m headed to the star-lit city To join the other dreamers up in The cool black of eternal night When I’m gone, please don’t ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Pushing Me Away(lyrics)

    The confusion is taking me but I don’t know why I keep trying but you keep pushing me away What the hell is wrong with you Can’t you see what ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Your Lullaby

    thanks and ya, it's a song

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Your Lullaby

    Your heads on my chest My arms protecting you from Anything wishing you hurt Your breathings so calm, so Tranquil, its steady rhythm never failing And as you’re lying with ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Middle of the Night

    this is really pretty, but what is it about?? the stanzas don't really pull together and explain your thoughts "I ask her where we are right now and she tells ...

    Oct 18, 2008


I cannot separate the aesthetic pleasure of seeing a butterfly and the scientific pleasure of knowing what it is.
— Vladmir Nabokov