Random avatar

guitargrl1323

  • Lyrics Re: Break the Walls

    ***this has been edited to sound better as lyrics verse one: I’m sitting in a plain white room, filled with all my favorite things Hard booze and lots of smoke ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, Hello!

    hey abby what type of poetry do you write? can't wait to see some of your work ~Bren~

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: No Originality!

    cartoons went down the drain after 2000. all the good shows were on in the '90's.

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Restraint at its Worst

    Does anyone out there think I'm worth it? Would anyone listen to every little petty plea To every worry, every bit of self-condemning pity? These days I feel like curling ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Break the Walls

    A note: this is not in any way true I’m sitting in a plain white room Filled with all my favorite things Hard booze and lots of smoke But even ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Rules don't exist

    this is interesting. i didn't really see anything wrong with it. yes, i know this sounds like a horrible reveiw, i apoligze, im not that good at it. happy writings, ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Why did I let her kill herself?

    hey kris this was a good poem. the grammar was correct and everything, and it used good language. the only thing you might want to fix is the title. It's ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Music, the freedom of the soul

    ello mate this definately qualifies as music. the only problem i really had was that in the beginning, you started out talking about classical music, but then move on to ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It's Like Going Home

    I have seen a thousand days Go by without a whisper. Taken down from my stand, I find myself down for the count. The skies turn dark and the rain ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Running (Redone)

    for not being a poet, this sure was good. I have to agree with Forever Threnody, keep writing poetry. you never know, you could surprise yourself.

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Angel Kisses(Constant Longing)

    Always to see but never to feel, always to speak but never to hear. Your presence always brings fierce longing, yet to not be able to hold you, to kiss ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Save us by the bell

    i liked it=] the only problem i had was in the following stanza: And what would be there forever, to inspire us to leave our din, if the peace that ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Impressions

    this was ok. It didnt really have any fluid thought didn't make sense throughout. You should try adding more detail and make the topic clearer. Broken light, dancing to the ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: first time

    ok so this is my first time posting photagraphy ever so....yeah

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Another Broken Song

    for a first attemt this really good, just a couple of things: Here’s another broken song, Here’s one more sigh for you. I’m thinkin’ life’s become more difficult Since the ...

    Jan 8, 2009


Memories, left untranslated, can be disowned; memories untranslatable can become someone else’s story.
— YiYun Li