Random avatar

guitargrl1323

  • Art & Photography Re: dream pool

    apologizes for the bad lighting, it was a really old camera

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: Fashion through the 20th century

    i didn't think it was that bad. maybe try delving into the physiological reasons behind fashion and fads?

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It's Breaking Me

    Memories flash through my head in a blur Hurt fills my broken heart Tears stream down my forlorn face Depression slowly wears my body down this stanza was more of ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: How I roll

    1.I killed one in kill Calli 2.Pop em up on the floor 3.I neva went to the valley 4.I just banged on his door 5.Yea it's the king muthafuckas know ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Pushing Me Away

    its fine, just think a little deeper next time you read anything i write

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Locked Away

    ~this has a very bad title, would love a new one~ your words echo in my mind and in my soul along with a life’s confusion it’s just one more ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Reach the Top

    [1ST VERSE] There’s this dream, I don’t know if I’ll make it true All I know is how I want it so much I may no have backs to lay ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anessence Prologue

    hey, welcome to YYS!!! just for you to know, you need to comment on two pieces before you post your own writing. now, to the story... i liked it, although ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Life and Death

    Death begins a new dawn It starts with a light In a never-ending tunnel And creates an exciting journey Life begins a new dusk For in the beginning There may ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Pushing Me Away

    The confusion is taking me but I don’t know why I keep trying but you keep pushing me away What the hell is wrong with you Can’t you see what ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: When I'm With You

    this is good. i couldn't read anything wrong with it, but for a song it might be a little too long. I got the feeling that it would go to ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: song for society

    hey, ok so this is a really great poem, but im not quite sure it would work too well as lyrics. the entire i was reading it, i couldn't really ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: It's called Silver Criticism.

    um no offence, but i don't really think this would make a good song. unless it has a lot of instrumental parts, the whole thing would probably take up to ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: Arithmatic

    jump on your bed while singing a song about joke, it will help you. good luck- bren

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: Looking for a forensics piece

    i don't know about stories, but if you want any funny poems try checking some of shel silverstein's books of poems. happy hunting- Bren

    Jan 31, 2009


It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind