User avatar

guineapiggirl

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: YWS Has Competition D:<

    I got told to join this by an agent who brutally rejected and destroyed me. Not quite sure what that suggests, but I'm happy. One day, when I am published ...

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mathematics in daily life!!!!

    Maths rocks! I love maths! Woo woo!

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 5 vs. 1

    You are the person who sits in the little box at the train-station and flicks the switch to make the trains go one way or another. There is a train ...

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    What if they don't want to go through childbirth? What if they don't want to carry a child with half the genetic code of their rapist inside them for nine ...

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower (everyone can join)

    I'd like a Fae. Not sure what gender yet... When's this thing looking to start???

    Apr 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: Narnia Storybook Idea

    Would anyone be interested in a Narnia storybook? My idea is basically Prince Caspian/King Caspian's son Prince Rillian, the one who is rescued from the underland of Narnia, going on ...

    Apr 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: Crime Family SB (what do you guys think?)

    Yup, I'd love to join this!

    Apr 13, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Skins, I read your whole tale and it made me feel sad. I just wish that girl had given her baby up for adoption, it would have been so much ...

    Apr 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The Gender thread.

    I'm a guineapig :D

    Apr 13, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: I'm tired of religious people getting all up in my grill.

    Snoink, I quite agree. And I believe that people who are non-religious or of other religions who live their lives well may also be saved. However, I think that we ...

    Apr 12, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Who would you save?

    Crazy as it is, I would plead with the evil demented person who was forcing me to make this choice and say, "Take my life, take my life please! Don't ...

    Apr 12, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Compliment The User Above You!

    You're good at storybooking and I like your new avatar. (How do you get an avatar??? :? )

    Apr 12, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]

    Banned for not knowing how to get stars (I don't know either.)

    Apr 12, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    No, I have braces though. Which come off in four days time! Yippedeedoo! TPBM is from Narnia (or a Narnia fan. That will do.)

    Apr 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower (everyone can join)

    Also, that is is gothic and scary. I don't do a lot of that but I like it.

    Apr 9, 2012


“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly