User avatar

gsppcrocks10

gsppcrocks10

  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Name: Maia Smatts Age: 16 Gender: Female Species: Alan Appearance: AnimeGirl39.jpg She has wings and talons like this bird's: Personality: Friendly, but not very quick to trust. She's not overly-chatt

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Lyanna Lyanna's hand closed around Dylan's. She looked up at him and smiled, a little shyly. She wasn't used to people being nice to her. She was even less used ...

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Court - Finished!

    Maria I looked at Krissy in surprise, but nodded and began. I was working off of memory alone. After about ten minutes I finished. It was a very good blueprint. ...

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Lyanna I jumped when the scientist leapt in. I concentrated on her and immobilized her. It was hard, but I managed. I glanced at Java; I wouldn't be able to ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Court - Finished!

    Maria I embraced Krissy tightly. She seemed so happy. Over her shoulder I could see Daniel standing there awkwardly. After a moment I broke the hug. "You both have my ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    **This thing died again didn't it? D:**

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Court - Finished!

    Maria I eventually headed back to the house, still wrapped in my thoughts. Then I heard five words. Five words that would change Krissy's life forever. "Krissy, would you marry ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Court - Finished!

    Maria No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't seem to get my mind off of Grayson. And... I swallowed. Mason. I felt like I had lost him all over ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Court - Finished!

    Maria It was morning. I had hardly gotten any sleep, and my head was throbbing. I stumbled down the stairs and went outside in a kind of daze. There was ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Court - Finished!

    Maria I came back inside for the third time that night. I brushed past Krissy, who was coming down the stairs, and went into my bedroom, slamming the door. I ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Court - Finished!

    Maria I sighed as Krissy left. I got up and closed the door again. Then I unpacked my things again, putting them back where they had been. Who needs him ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Court - Finished!

    Maria I turned and walked back to the cottage, a lump rising in my throat. But once again, he was right. This is too much. I can't take this any ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Court - Finished!

    Maria I got to my feet. "Grayson, I do care, but we both have our own loyalties. I'm still going to work against the Rogue; nothing could stop me from ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Court - Finished!

    Maria I sat on the bench and watched Krissy hurry upstairs, and Daniel follow. I looked down at my hands. They were stained with dry blood. I didn't want this. ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Court - Finished!

    Maria I came up to Krissy and patted her shoulder gently. "Let's go inside love," I whispered. I opened the door and hurried back upstairs; I had to change out ...

    Oct 30, 2009


The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown