User avatar

gsppcrocks10

gsppcrocks10

  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    Maia I was curled up on my bed, trying to get some sleep. But something was nagging at the back of my mind. One of the boards that I had ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: YWS: The Complete Edition

    You should have a section somewhere with screenshots of how YWS looked at different times. :D

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *reappears in a puff of smoke* Quail before the wrath of my Secret Weapon! *hurls the ultimate no-longer-frozen twelve-pound lime green duct tape covered boomerang turkey leg of eternal doomy-ness ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Siolfor Online [Dead SB]

    **Sorry I took so long to post! Been busy with NaNo. >.

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    **Ohh... okay. :D**

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    **Um... what is Java looking at?** Lyanna - Telekineses I woke up with a wide yawn, stretching. That bed was much more comfotable than the cot I had gotten in ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    >.< Chir, that's nasty. *gets the bee sting cream ready* Oh, by the way... eat this! *hurls apple pie at 50 mph at Chir* No, seriously, eat it. My mom ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Lonely?

    Hey Mo, Gsp here! 1) I love her hair. Awesome color, shading, ect. But it looks better on top than it does going down behind her neck. I think it ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    **LOL! That reminds me of something I saw on YouTube. Excellent! *high fives* **

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Megan I looked around the cafeteria, trying to find a place to sit. There was one next to a kid I didn't know. I went over there cautiously, sitting down ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Okay, before we start, one thing. I know absolutely NOTHING about public school, let alone high school, so if someone would help me out with that I'd appreciate it. I'm ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Thanks SiSi! :D Chir, you'd better hope I don't throw this at you again. This time it's going to explode. :twisted: *chucks blueberry muffins at SiSi*

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    **You can do it Knightley. *WARNING: Cheesy line ahead* I believe in you! :D Sure, evening sounds good.**

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Yes, duct tape covered. It exploded, see, and I had to put it back together. Couldn't find any superglue unfortunately. :( *hurls string beans, the secret weapon, mac and cheese, ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Eek! I disappeared again. >.< Sorry about that! You'd better run Chir! Nobody escapes my secret weapon... :twisted: *Throws the ultimate no-longer-frozen twelve-pound lime green duct tape covered boom

    Nov 24, 2009


It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
— Mark Twain