User avatar

gsppcrocks10

gsppcrocks10

  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    xD No bribing the judges. ... Unless it's a REALLY good bribe.

    Mar 1, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    Okay. *runs to post* (Shweet. :D)

    Mar 1, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    Uh... Nope, but I'll keep you posted. Someone tell me when everyone's started so I can post again please? xP

    Mar 1, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Ashes to Ashes DT (Applications closed!)

    This is the DT! Apply to join the sb in here, and after we start discuss... stuff. And, as a recap as to what I said in the actual thread... ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ashes to Ashes

    The year is 2012. Despite the scientific claims that an apocalypse was impossible, it turns out that the Mayans were right. A huge earthquake rippled across the planet. Buildings and ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Canyon Song (Working title) Prologue and Chapter 1

    Hey Ballpoint! Gsp here as requested. :) AWESOME description, but that's expected from a poet. ;) One thing I noticed. The prologue is in present-tense, but Chapter 1 is in ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, the grenade was a dud.

    Feb 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    No! *hugs banana bread close* You got your bagel!

    Feb 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    Too bad. Don't be greedy.

    Feb 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    Ooh... banana bread, bagel, bagel, banana bread... err... Okay Amy, you can have the bagel. *snatches banana bread*

    Feb 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    I still asked first. And if they were invented in Poland which is practically England then you probably have more bagels than I do. :P

    Feb 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    D: I asked first!

    Feb 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    If you won't eat it, I'll take it. xD I just hope you're good at throwing stuff.

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Whir.

    Feb 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    Ooh, that sounds good. :D And JD, there is no such thing as too much butter.

    Feb 28, 2010


HONK
— The Golden Goose