User avatar

gsppcrocks10

gsppcrocks10

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The End

    I like this quite a bit. Sorry but I don't have anything else to say, I'm impressed. But uh, why do those two hate her? You should explain that, at ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hero's Journey

    I'm impressed. Please PM me when the next part comes out!

    May 26, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A story that I am writing that currently has no name Pt. 3

    Hey everyone! As in my last parts, I really would aprecciate feedback. Please read my previous parts before reading this, it will save you a lot of confusion. Chapter 3 ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Death's Apprentice Chapter Three: Possibly

    Hey! I absolutely LOVE this story. I read all of the chapters and honestly, I can't think of much to say. Except, as many people have already said, the image ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Oddities under an Office Block (Edited)

    wow, I like this quite a bit. But I will have to agree with what doodle said. I think, all in all, that it's impressive.

    May 26, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Final Game

    Wow, this is interesting. Pretty imaginative as well. I think you should describe the wings that Kire has a little better. Are they feathered, scaly, or something else? How big ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night visitor part 13

    This is really amazing! I read all of the parts and I must say, I'm very impressed.

    May 25, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A story that I am writing that currently has no name Pt 2.

    This is part two of the story that I am writing. Again, criticism and advice are appreciated. Chapter 2 Golni Erik walked away from the house that until a few ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A story that I am writing that currently has no name Pt 1.

    Thank you, I'll edit that now.

    May 25, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: An Unlikely Hero - Issue 0 to 2

    Wow, this is really awesome! Very imaginative, original, and well-written I think. The only thing that I saw that should be fixed was a spelling error. "breech' is actually 'breach'. ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A story that I am writing that currently has no name Pt 1.

    Hey, this is the first time I've showed anybody my stories other than my friends. I haven't got a name for it yet. I shortened it as someone recommended, so ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: final decision on character name

    I personally like Rayna, as it seems pretty unique to me. But it's your character, so it's your choice.

    May 25, 2009


HONK
— The Golden Goose