User avatar

gsppcrocks10

gsppcrocks10

  • Lounge, The Re: Help Me Decide (New YWS)

    Ooh, me likey. Err, I mean, I like it a lot. :) I say go with it.

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Member

    Hey J.R.S! Gsppc here. I have so many nicknames that I don't feel like reciting them all. Just call me Gsp okay? xD Orange is the best color in the ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Show #14: Sunday, August 2

    Hola Nate! I would call in and/or listen, but I will be in England at the time with no internet or phone accessible. (Plus it'll be 3AM.) But I'll listen ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm pretty new...

    Hi, I just found this place and decided to introduce myself properly. I'm gsppcrocks10, but you can call me Aly, Alymaria, or Morgan. I enjoy Tae Kwon Do, computers, writing, ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Oddities under an Office Block - Part 4

    Hey, loved this. One thing I noticed was this though. Caty was laughing as the operator at the end of the line asked her which service she required. “Police,” she ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Test

    Best thing eva! Utter brilliance!

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Scripts Re: YWS Easter Radio Show Transcript

    *GASP*! Announcements announcements announcements! We sing that at Girl Scout camp! ^_^

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Halloween with Snoink, Grif, Edward Cullen, and Bulbasaur

    OMG! I was literaly on the floor laughing. *My dad enters the room.* "You need to quiet down." xD You get a gold star, but if it were in my ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Scripts Re: FREAKY SPAGHETTI

    I LOVE THIS! Best script EVER! *Starts plotting to turn script into amature video to put on YouTube*

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    X-ray Eyes by Bee Gees I don't even know how this song goes, but my friend likes it, so whatever.

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but you had a breakdown and was remembered as a slut. I wish I didn't have writers block.

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    black

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Untouched

    As I'm thinking about it I am also studying the dagger in my torn up hands; fiddling with it as a child would a knew toy but with a whole ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Other Re: How are YOU doing in school

    You're missing something in there. One more option. 'homeschooled'.

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A story that I am writing that currently has no name Pt 1.

    Thanks Shina, I did what you suggested. :)

    Jul 14, 2009


I think the more you understand myths, the more you understand the roots of our culture and the more things will resonate.
— Rick Riordan