User avatar

gsppcrocks10

gsppcrocks10

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    10/10 I love it!

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, peoples!

    Hey Delilah! I'm GPS, Gsp, or Crocks. I have about fifteen other nicknames, and I don't want to type them all. Welcome to YWS! I'm sure you'll like it here. ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You said Stork: I say marshland.

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    Hey all, I found this thread on another forum and decided that it was a good idea. Okay, how it works is that I say a word, and the next ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    10/10 I love it! I'm guilty of those as well. :)

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the movie above you.

    0/10 Never heard of it. Pirates of the Carribean.

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    True. TPBM practically lives on YWS.

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for thinking that cats can't write, even if it's true!

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    gsppcrocks10 sighs and puts down her book. "It's so loud in here I can't hear myself think." She grumbled. She walks over to the fireplace. "Do you mind?" She asks, ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities of Seattle

    Sure, if you want to. We're not starting until we have at least five people.

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities of Seattle

    Hey, this is my first storybook. Almost everything in this came out of my twisted mind. The Plot: Okay, legend has it that the government has a secret laboratory underneath ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Name: Lyanna Age: 16 Power (if faerie): None Personality: The quiet and shy type, Lyanna has no boilogical parents, and grew up in various foster homes. Her current foster parents ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    I'm in. Name: Sharonda Age: 293, but looks 13. Gender: female Power (if faerie): Hypnotism Personality: She's the little kid of the group. Curious and inquisitive, she often sticks her ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Because June Told me to...

    Hey Pen, GPS here. First off, I'd like to say that my favorite is the Black-eyed Susan one. I don't know why, it just is. Picture 1. I like this, ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Stranger Borne From Ego

    Hey, GPS here as requested. I honestly can't find anything wrong with it. You may want to split up the paragraphs though. I'm not a poem person, so sorry that ...

    Aug 30, 2009


Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres