User avatar

gruzinkerbell

In their hearts humans plan their course, but the LORD establishes their steps.

  • Will Review For Food Re: Avian's Birdhouse Delivery

    Hi, @Avian! I was wondering if a wandering albatross could review the two chapters of my short story, Hotel Dupont! (It isn't going to be finished (for now), but I ...

    Jul 24, 2024
  • Research Re: Reviews+ Grammar Edits (just request!)

    Hello everyone! Today I'll be talking about the different types of verbs in case you ever get confused on them. VERBS There are four different types of verbs in English: ...

    Jul 17, 2024
  • Research Re: Reviews+ Grammar Edits (just request!)

    Hello Everyone! Have you ever noticed that when you try to describe your story, a lot of the sentences sound generic or repetitive? In this post, I'll explain the different ...

    Jul 16, 2024
  • Research Re: Reviews+ Grammar Edits (just request!)

    Commas and Conjunctions Commas are a pretty common issue here on YWS. There are a lot of ways to use them, but sometimes people use too many or too little. ...

    Jul 15, 2024
  • Research Re: Reviews+ Grammar Edits (just request!)

    Hey! I started this forum in case you have any questions about grammar in your stories. I'll be happy to review your story if you ask, but I'm just warning ...

    Jul 15, 2024
  • Will Review For Food Re: Inferno's Review CafĂ©

    Hey! I was wondering if you would be able to review chapter 2 of my 'Hotel Dupont' series. It's more mystery than anything, but nothing super violent/gory. Here's the link: ...

    Jul 13, 2024


When one door closes, another one opens. If not, just take out your jackhammer and break through that wall.
— Toast F. Krestvwich