User avatar

gruzinkerbell

In their hearts humans plan their course, but the LORD establishes their steps.

  • Research Re: Reviews+ Grammar Edits (just request!)

    Commas and Conjunctions Commas are a pretty common issue here on YWS. There are a lot of ways to use them, but sometimes people use too many or too little. ...

    Jul 15, 2024
  • Research Re: Reviews+ Grammar Edits (just request!)

    Hey! I started this forum in case you have any questions about grammar in your stories. I'll be happy to review your story if you ask, but I'm just warning ...

    Jul 15, 2024
  • Questions and Answers Re: Starting A Forum

    Hey! How do I start a forum?

    Jul 15, 2024
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo: Cover Contest

    Here's mine!

    Jul 13, 2024
  • Will Review For Food Re: Inferno's Review CafĂ©

    Hey! I was wondering if you would be able to review chapter 2 of my 'Hotel Dupont' series. It's more mystery than anything, but nothing super violent/gory. Here's the link: ...

    Jul 13, 2024
  • Information Desk Re: LSS III Tavern

    I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE CODES SO HERE'S THIS: Am I willing to be captain? No thanks. Do I already have a crew in mind? Nope. Do I already ...

    May 16, 2024


i could be a morning person if morning happened around noon.
— Fern