User avatar

grimy89098

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Chat Grand Opening!

    sure :D I'll be there.... IF I remember (that's a big if...)

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Welcome Grace, im not religious but im sure you will find someone who will co-author with you ive only been a member for a few hours and already this site ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey everyone

    thanks max ive been writing fantasy since i started writing, which hasn't been very long, few months at most, started writing and couldn't stop. never realised just how addictive writing ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey everyone

    hey :D found this site by searching for young writers community or something similar on google, anyways looks like an awsome site, look forward to posting some stuff ive written ...

    Jul 5, 2008


If I seem to wander, if I seem to stray, remember that true stories seldom take the straightest way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind