User avatar

grimy89098

  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Sorry guys I haven't been able to post, I'm gonna have to drop out, I'm just too busy at the moment

    May 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    "No, they won't cross the river." I assured Theo and Ren. Theo turned to me, "how do you know that?" he asked. My mind was suddenly flooded with memories, but ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Chinchilla - thanks, and it's fine we can be friends :D Mitch (or Milo, whichever suits you) I sat on the grass for what felt like an age, trying to ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    sorry I'm starting a little late :/ ------------------------ vampire! name: Mitch (his friends call him Milo) Age: 16 but looks 15 appearance: normal height for his age usually in a ...

    May 18, 2009


Defeat has its lessons as well as victory.
— Pat Buchanan