User avatar

greg925

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Not My Turn

    Nice work, just one thing I noticed wrong with this. The rhythm in the fourth and fifth stanzas don't really match the flow of the rest of the poem. I ...

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Fakebook- Chapter 4

    Wow, where to begin. Well, it certainly is getting interesting. The love triangle is definately there like I had predicted. But, it was...well, long. Not that there is anything wrong ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Fakebook- Chapter 3

    New characters, now I'm very intrigued. Sounds like there are about to be a lot of twists in this. Well, I'll say I don't really have much to critique, other ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Fakebook-Chapter 2

    Well, not bad. But, there are a few spelling mistakes and missing little words in between sentences. It was a good second chapter. Also, just as a suggestion. I found ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Fakebook-Chapter 1

    Well, chapter 1 was fun to read. Entertaining, interesting, and a tad insane. Also, there were a lot of missing little words and spelling mistakes, but this isn't an english ...

    Dec 2, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Fakebook- Introduction

    Other than forgetting to add in a few little words, such as: like, as, and the, I really have nothing else to critique about this. I found this to be ...

    Dec 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Via Dolorosa

    Yeah, this is pretty melodramatic, but it was beautifully written. I'm glad you decided to post this after all. I think the title for this was very appropriate. This seems ...

    Oct 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Dead!

    Wow, this sounds like something Edgar Allen Poe would write. I like it. It seems to me that this is a story of a murder, the murder of a significant ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Illusion

    I took a lot from this. At first, it seems like a poem about the disappointing realities of lost innocence. Then, as I read, it seems like your typical tragic ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Generation Y

    Wow! Where to begin? This pretty much sums up the last eleven years since the beginning of millennium. It's like a history lesson, laced with angst and questions that have ...

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Picture Perfect

    This one speaks to everybody, that's what I like about it. Being "perfect" is an illusion that we try to achieve in life, but without failure there is no flavor ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Enough

    I think I like this just as much as I enjoyed reading Erased. No matter how many times I read this, there are just not enough words or ways in ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Erased

    I could never know the depths of you. But, I do know what it feels like to feel like you've been "erased". To feel like everything you once were suddenly ...

    Feb 23, 2011


maybe the backs are the stories we made along the way
— soundofmind