User avatar

greg925

  • Lyric Poetry Re: To the Fiend

    Very simple to interpret. A little disturbing to read, but overall a very beautiful interpretation of self harm. I like how you did this in the third person, like sort ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Autumnal Night

    I really like the imagery in this one. You paint a very vivid picture here.

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Profanity

    I thought this was pretty funny. It was short, straight to the point, but had a very good message. Nice job.

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Burdened Afterthought

    Yes, I know the paragraphs give it more of a story forum than a poem. I've never felt comfortable writing in stanzas. Maybe I should start making that a habit ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Burdened Afterthought

    It seemed only fair to let time heal pain-yet I see your face and it all comes back to me again. A severed tie that can never be restructured. You ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Erased

    I could never know the depths of you. But, I do know what it feels like to feel like you've been "erased". To feel like everything you once were suddenly ...

    Feb 23, 2011


See, we could have been called The Shoes.
— Paul McCartney