User avatar

greg925

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Voice

    A still small voice came to me on a cold winters eve. Whether or not I imagined it, still remains to be seen. With an angels whisper and a demons ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Winter is a Live Mind

    Don't know what to make of this one. I'm sensing mental anguish here. Like something feels wrong and you're not quite sure what it is. For the lack of information, ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Death, Destruction, and Peas

    LOL! Cute. I hate peas myself. Taste just like death :)

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Gray Area

    Give away another memory. Remove another wound. Sadness withering away the joy that tries to bloom. I feel cold No one knows Empty feelings come and go Promises and broken ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Dead Summer

    LOL! Sounds a lot like what I just posted. I see what you mean about imagery. Makes it a lot more interesting. Good Job!

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Repentance

    When I'm laying and I'm praying and I'm thinking.... When I'm trying and I'm lying concentrating on dying. No excuses I was stupid. so confused and undecided. And I may ...

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Coming to Terms

    This seems like a poem about a love so strong that no tragedy can tare it apart. Sort of reminds me of Romeo and Juliet

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Lesson in Dying

    This was creepy. I LOVE IT! Based on the narrative, I'm guessing it's suicide by Drain O'?

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Diluted

    I'm actually thinking of changing the title. Yeah, you're right the title makes no sense for this poem. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Diluted

    Well, I was drunk when I wrote this, so that would explain alot. I was aiming for how sometimes happiness only comes in small doses. But, I can see how ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Diluted

    What a wasted wreck of being this is. Transparent flesh and lifeless eyes. A temple in which the secrets are masked with bold-faced lies. A mind running rampant with scatterbrained ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A Body Shot

    Man, this was good. Way to show the emotional shame of defacing dignity for brief pleasure. I also like the way you showed it from both the woman and the ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Other Re: Truth and Consequences

    I've decided to keep Samantha out of the "spotlight" if you will, only because when I wrote this story is mainly about what I was feeling and thinking at the ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Other Re: Truth and Consequences

    Have you ever done something so terrible to someone that no matter what, you can't let it go, even after they've forgiven you? Some say it is easier to forgive ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Enough

    I think I like this just as much as I enjoyed reading Erased. No matter how many times I read this, there are just not enough words or ways in ...

    Mar 11, 2011


'The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two,' said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy