User avatar

greg925

  • Other Poetry Re: [In]Sane

    Loved it, very haunting. Had a very eerie feeling to it. I felt as though I could relate in some way. Good job

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Exile

    Disclaimer: Another poem where the title doesn't quite fit the content, but it just might make sense. It's a metaphorical thing, you'll see. Remnants of what will never be again. ...

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Generation Y

    Wow! Where to begin? This pretty much sums up the last eleven years since the beginning of millennium. It's like a history lesson, laced with angst and questions that have ...

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Young Old Wise Fool

    It kind of made sense upward, until the third stanza, or should I say second stanza? Oh well, it could use a bit more, but then again, it also works ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fair-weather Friend

    I can totally relate on both ends. This was good. The flow was nice. I especially liked how it kind of went from calm to angry. Good job.

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: May

    Loved the imagery in this. Very mysterious as always. Lots of dark description. Good job

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Social Parasite

    Brutal honesty! It comes without asking. Every statement I've made- not retracting. No apologies for my lack of discretion. It's pathetic! The only reason you accept me is because I'm ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Voice

    Thank you all for the reviews. This poem was actually nine years in the making. It's based on something that happened to me when I was sixteen. It was a ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: ded men

    Lol! Sorry to laugh. You really took a chance here. This can be interpreted in many different ways. That's one of the things I like about it. Way to go ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Highway

    Interesting formatt, it's short, but very rarely styled. I imagine that the words highway, alive, and heart are meant to be said in a whisper or a distant voice, like ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Half Asleep

    Thanks for the review. I know it doesn't really have a very poetic formatt. I literally wrote it late at night when I was having one of my insomnia episodes. ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Half Asleep

    It's strange, the things you think about when you're half asleep. The world is like another dimension, like a conscious dream state. You can see, feel, touch, smell and communicate, ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: She stared at the rain.

    Sounds a lot like my poem "Voices", except a lot less dark. Can't wait to read the second part.

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Staring Contest

    LOL! That was demented. The repetition made it all the more madning. Nice one

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Picture Perfect

    This one speaks to everybody, that's what I like about it. Being "perfect" is an illusion that we try to achieve in life, but without failure there is no flavor ...

    Apr 5, 2011


Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
— Søren Kierkegaard