User avatar

greg925

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Waiting

    Thank you all so much for the reviews and suggestions. I've made a few changes, as far as breaking it up into three separate parts. I think this works better ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Waiting

    Thank you for the advice. It is rather long. I actually wrote it off the cuff in one sitting. It's amazing what you can come up with with a note ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Waiting

    I see you, but do you see me? I'm focused on your every move. Seeing you isn't easy, but somehow I'll make it through. The memories I have of you, ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dead!

    Wow, this sounds like something Edgar Allen Poe would write. I like it. It seems to me that this is a story of a murder, the murder of a significant ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Paper Cups

    Loved it. Coffee is always a good cure for a broken heart

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: My Flotsam Love, Part II

    This speaks of loss. as if you know that the relationship has ended and all you can do is wish them well.

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: My Flotsam Love, Part I

    This seems like a poem of being rescued by someone. As if they have come to whisk you away from some miserable life, like a knight in shining armor of ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Agápe

    This seems to express excitement and enlightenment of a first love. The confusion that goes along with it, as well as the curiosity.

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Illusion

    I took a lot from this. At first, it seems like a poem about the disappointing realities of lost innocence. Then, as I read, it seems like your typical tragic ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Penny Lane

    Wow, in some way I feel I can relate to this all too well. This was very moving to me somehow. The flow was excellent. Not too difficult to interpret. ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: ~Weathered

    This was good. Like the metaphors in this. Sounds like a poem about a lost love.

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Panic Attacks

    I liked this a lot. It was very beautifully written. Kind of reminds me of something I wrote a long time ago. I also liked how it went from being ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "My World," Poem 2

    I like it. The first part kind of reminded me of "Where the Wild Things Are." The second part with the girl reminded me of some morbid love story. Overall, ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Just Leave.

    Not bad, just a little too short I thought. It could be a lot longer. There is a part here that I'm not quite sure of. "Not a graze in ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Raison de L'insomnie

    This was good. It flows nicely. Plus, I don't think it needs to be any longer. It's good the way it is and it's to the point.

    Jul 8, 2011


Parentheses I'm walking back home now though so( Ellipsis Ellipsis ellipsis
— chrysanthemumcentury