User avatar

greg925

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Not My Turn

    Nice work, just one thing I noticed wrong with this. The rhythm in the fourth and fifth stanzas don't really match the flow of the rest of the poem. I ...

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Rylee at the Well

    Very Shakespearean, you should do more of this. This suits you well. Not much to critique, just thought I'd give you my thoughts.

    Dec 17, 2011
  • Other Re: Truth and Consequences part III

    She hates me. She always has. I guess I should have known. I guess everybody was right. I was just too stubborn to see her for who she really was. ...

    Dec 13, 2011
  • Other Re: Truth and Consequences part II

    It's been almost a whole year since it happened. I've almost completely forgotten. Now, a new problem has presented itself. Forgetting a past mistake is easier than one allows it ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fakebook- Chapter 5

    Now, this is getting interesting. Very twisted and cryptic, kind of disturbing. Love it! Only obvious problems is the mispellings and other little mistakes, but that's irrelivant at this point. ...

    Dec 7, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fakebook- Chapter 4

    Wow, where to begin. Well, it certainly is getting interesting. The love triangle is definately there like I had predicted. But, it was...well, long. Not that there is anything wrong ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fakebook- Chapter 3

    New characters, now I'm very intrigued. Sounds like there are about to be a lot of twists in this. Well, I'll say I don't really have much to critique, other ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fakebook-Chapter 2

    Well, not bad. But, there are a few spelling mistakes and missing little words in between sentences. It was a good second chapter. Also, just as a suggestion. I found ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fakebook-Chapter 1

    Well, chapter 1 was fun to read. Entertaining, interesting, and a tad insane. Also, there were a lot of missing little words and spelling mistakes, but this isn't an english ...

    Dec 2, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fakebook- Introduction

    Other than forgetting to add in a few little words, such as: like, as, and the, I really have nothing else to critique about this. I found this to be ...

    Dec 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken

    I liked this. It was funny. Short and ironic. Very to the point, but yet it made me wanted to see more. You should do something like this again, with ...

    Nov 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Crash This Gospel

    this piece was very beautifully written. Wouldn't change a thing.

    Nov 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Via Dolorosa

    Okay, I didn't mean to get all spiritual. I read what you wrote and I must have made the mistake of taking it at face value. I'll remember not to ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Via Dolorosa

    Yeah, this is pretty melodramatic, but it was beautifully written. I'm glad you decided to post this after all. I think the title for this was very appropriate. This seems ...

    Oct 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stand Up

    Nice poem, it's a simple message that has a powerful impact. I think every christian can relate to this. I liked the short stanzas. You said so much without having ...

    Sep 26, 2011


It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
— Walt Disney