-
Re: Anethandez Adventure DT
:P
Aug 7, 2007 -
Re: Anethandez Adventure DT
Gargoyles...I can spell! Ya okay...Human zombis sounds good. They could be invinsible (chop off head, and it grows back in a little bit) until we kill the gargoyles and/or evil ...
Aug 6, 2007 -
Re: Anethandez Adventure
Tyrin I heard a shout behind me, and turned around to see what was happening. The elf Warren lay spraled on the ground with everyone else crowded around him. I ...
Aug 5, 2007 -
Re: Anethandez Adventure DT
A Wyvern works. But how about two or three gargoiles (or however you spell that) that some necromancer made alive as to destroy the city and guard the library. The ...
Aug 3, 2007 -
Re: Anethandez Adventure
Tyrin "Yes we should," I answered quickly, "we must make a big loop out of our way, as to reach the entrance I spoke of. I will guide anyone who ...
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: Anethandez Adventure DT
Excuse the ignorance but what's a Wyvren? I like the necromancer idea, but mabye the necromancer/necromancers would not be human, but instead could be some kind of bestie (cause besties ...
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: Anethandez Adventure DT
So, I think we should have some sort of big bestie(s) guarding the library. My first thought was dragon, but that's kind of boring and we already have one dragon ...
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: Anethandez Adventure
Tyrin (how about not having some character from outerspace come, now we must quest after the library of forgotten knowledge :P) "Greetings adventurers!" I said as I changed form. I ...
Aug 1, 2007 -
Re: Anethandez Adventure
I don't have anything to add, but I just want to say I'm going to be gone for a few days (sorry).
Jul 26, 2007 -
Re: Anethandez Adventure
Tyrin Karana turned to the man, who strangely resembled a tree. "You care to explain, sir?" "No...I don't; but I was rash, and though they got much less than they ...
Jul 24, 2007 -
Re: Anethandez Adventure
Tyrin No man could best me. I had 116 years of training behind me and though my strength was not superhuman (in human form), I was still very strong. I ...
Jul 24, 2007 -
Re: Anethandez Adventure
Three men joined the growing group, loggers by their look. The pixie looked at me strangely, wondering at my sudden swaying in the still evening. I then did something I'd ...
Jul 23, 2007 -
Re: Anethandez Adventure
Tyrin (happens before my last post) I walked slowly towards the city gates, not wanting to draw attention. I passed under the large green wall and entered the city. A ...
Jul 23, 2007 -
Re: Anethandez Adventure
Name: Tyrin Race: Dryad Age: 126 years (a young dryad) Appearance: a young oak sapling or a tall young man with very curly brown hair depending on his shape Special ...
Jul 23, 2007
