User avatar

greenjay

  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias I looked at her a long time, until finally I broke the silence. "You have held to your fathers word, showing your loyalty. I will make sure that Tas ...

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias "Don't worry about your dear Tas. He won't be hurt...probably. Now who you have to worry about is yourself." I picked her up and literally flung her into the ...

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias I saw Tas stop and turn around. He seemed as if he was talking to someone, but who that was I did not know. He then walked off into ...

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    No Tas isn't a Rogue, he's part of the Kingdom of Zynar, from Xnrom. Sorry bout that.

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    Tyrin I stood up, towering above the rest of the group. "Hey, when I was sixteen I wasn't even up to your waist Julia...and that isn't very high," I teased; ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    That's good. Nice idea. Mathias I saw Tas leave the wall and smiled...Cameron was not far behind. If he did not pass this test, I would have to deal with ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Cool, things look good, but we do need other people besides Rogues aswell. Mathias I stood atop the rock overlooking the Rogue camp. A clear voice rose in the breeze, ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias I pushed the tent flap aside and walked out into the fresh summer night. The cool wind calmed my nerves and I reminisced on what had happened. The native ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Name: Known usually as the Head, Mathias Team/position: The feared leader of the Rogues Weapons: hand-axes he attaches to his bracers (blade curves over his fist), I might give him ...

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Assassin, knight, bounty hunter, or barbarian? Take up your command in this world of war! Basically it's this. There are many different groups in the land of Zynar, many different ...

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    Tyrin The smoke rose in swirling tendriles from the dying ashes of our fire. I came slowly from the trees, in a pensive mood after the good meal i'd had. ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure DT

    Ya that's good. After we fight through a lot of zombis and then defeat the gargoyles, the wizard could come riding a Wyvern to fight us! Fun for all :D. ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure DT

    Why don't we do the gargoyles? It's your call but it's kinda hard to switch now, unless you just deleted the last three posts (which is perfectly fine by me). ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    Note: I'm going to be gone for a week or so, (sorry) so...ya. Tyrin "Listen all of you!" I yelled, and everyone looked at me. "The library of Aranu is ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    Tyrin I looked up at the newcomer suspiciously. I didn't know who anyone was and didn't trust a single one of them, but something was up with this gryphon. He ...

    Aug 7, 2007


Saying Why-Double-you-Ehs is inversely like saying Ah-beh-Seh (Abc)... just say yewis it's cooler.
— Anonymous