User avatar

greenjay

  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    Tyrin I walked up to Seeker slowly, gazing at him critically. "What's your game griffin?" I asked quietly. He turned and looked at me strangely. "What do you mean?" "What ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias My hand was at her throat before she could stir. I was not magical, beside my gift of turning into a hawk, but I was a fighter, and did ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Hi Emi! Thanks for joining. Mathias I stood and exited, allowing the boy to have my seat. I normally would have been angry at him, but I was too preoccupied ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    Tyrin I approached the cave slowly. Karana was lying on the ground, wounded but alive, and Warren lay beside her, much the same. I walked silently into the cave and ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    Tyrin My staff cracked the skull of the nearest zombi, and then they were upon us. Hordes of them surrounded us, ever encroching closer, tightening their noose about our necks. ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Hi Amber! Thanks for joining. Mathias The cool darkness of my tent enveloped me and I pulled the heavy helmet off my head. I whipped the sweet off of my ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias I came out of the sky and landed right behind the barbarian, renching the axe out of his grip. The barbarian stood facing Alana, and all see saw was ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    The barbarians looked at me wide eyed, fearful, and wondering from whence I came. I did not alot them the time to ponder, but instead stepped forward, slitting the nearest ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias My wolf growled and I patted its head comfortingly. He quieted down. I looked around to make sure no one was looking, and I took flight. I circled above ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    Tyrin I morphed quickly, palming my bow. The zombis were too preoccupied with the people at the camp to notice me yet...and my skin did blend well with the bark ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Good idea...but now I have to figure out what to do with him. Mathias I landed on the high rock just as the sun reached its zenith. Without hesitation I ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias Suddenly I swerved backwards and began to circle downward. I could see nothing through the dense foliage, but was certain I had seen something as I passed over. Quickly ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias "Just make sure there is no trouble," I said as gently as I could (which was quiet harsh by most standards), "I do not want to be stabbed in ...

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    Tyrin I gazed out of the trees, looking upon the commotion. I quickly grabbed my bow and stepped into camp. "Stop! Everyone just stop!!!" I yelled, and they all quieted ...

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias "I understand that, but who are your people? What is the Kingdom of Zynar to you? Are not your people the Rogues, for we are a people, not just ...

    Aug 24, 2007


If you receive a bribe, you must report it in your income.
— John Oliver