User avatar

greenjay

  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias I tapped her lightly on the shoulder and Alana spun around quickly, her knife outstretched. I smiled, pleased. "Are you ready?" "Yes," she said, lowering the knife. Quin and ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar DT

    So, you might be wondering why I put this here, but I shall explain. We need to descide what is going to happen. It is much better if we have ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias I looked at the two through my mask and grabbed my sword. I began to sharpen it and they shuffled around uncomfortably. "I will go to Quin and Tobias. ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias I smiled at Tas. "We will do our best not to harm the civilians," I said looking at Alana to make sure she heard, "and though most of the ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias I stared at them while I tied my mask tightly back on. "I have a basic plan, but I cannot proceed without certain information. Two agents are currently at ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    Tyrin "Quick Seeker! Drop me on the gargoyle if you can!" Seeker clammed his beak shut and pounded his wings quickly. We began to rise. As soon as we got ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    Tyrin Suddenly the creature sniffed and then veered towards us. He missed us by an inch but immediately turned around. I clambered up Ryouku's back and yelled at our stone ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias I stood with my back to them, my arms crossed. I waited, letting the expectant silence drag on. Finally I turned around and spoke, "I have a story for ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias I watched the fight from above, interested. I did not like or trust the native, and I did not know how to deal with Tas. Hopefully they'd kill each ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    *As soon as the plan is anounced I can work that out. Go to head's tent though if you want. (Sorry he keeps flying off :P)*

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias I charged towards the wolf and suddenly jumped, grabbing a branch above me. I launced myself quickly upward, and when I knew she couldn't see me, I took flight, ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias I smiled and stroked the horses nose. Then my face hardened and I looked at the two Rogues. "I need you to get these things for me," I said ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias I approached Quin and Tobias quickly, glancing around to make sure that the other one was no where about. "Listen you two, I have a job for you," I ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Is Tas dead? I hope not, we'll need him soon. Oh, and he might want to escape soon as well. Mathias "I think I might have a place for you," ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias "You did not seem to hear me," I said menacingly, glaring at her with my piercing eyes. "Who are you and why are you here? You are a native...for ...

    Sep 3, 2007


laughter is the best medicine, not apples.
— paigey