User avatar

greenjay

  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias I smiled, a sudden thought popping in my head. They were pretty good; they should join the circus. I quickly discarded this thought and slipped into the Royal Gardens. ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    It's fine Layleun, I got the jist of it at least. Alana, Quin, Tobias, and Sirius are going with Mathias up onto the roof and into the palace. Sorry if ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias "Simple!" I said giving Tas a sly look. "You two will be the distraction. Jade will attack Tas, and Tas will fight her just long enough to let us ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Sorry I took so long. I posted but there was an error, and then I was gone for the weekend. Mathias "Not exactly the secret passages one would find in ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar DT

    Good, good, and good. All good. Leave the Mathias's kid thing up to me, but the rest is set in stone :D...for now :P. Err...we could have another one if ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar DT

    Well we wouldn't really go into the future....here's my thoughts: the king is assassinated with much dificulty and cool action (:P), but the head dies "heroicly" in the procees (he's ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Ooo, this is good. And Sirius is fine. Mathias I looked at the young Rogue and sighed, couldn't he see where he wasn't wanted? A year ago I would have ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar DT

    Ya, Tas could be the new king and there could finally be peace between Xnrom and the Rogues :smt041 . Anyway, I don't know about the new character, but Mathias ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar DT

    Ooo, that sounds fun :D! Tis a good thought. -GJ

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias We heard the wagon approaching before we could see it. Eventually it rumbled over the hill before us, and Quin and Tobias looked at me surprised. "Leave the wagon ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar DT

    I have a thought though...when do storybooks end? When we get tired of them? I think if we had a nice big long assassination thingy with many complex twists and ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar DT

    Hmm...who should die? I could. That would probably work :D. -greenie

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar DT

    Come on. It would be good if we could at least have a basic idea before we start with the assassination.

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    Tyrin We marched through the forest, the line of questers stretching out behind me. The tunnel was drawing near. I knew that once we entered, whatever or whoever guarded the ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias I walked toward the group riding the wolf. He growled and Tas jumped, turning around to see me aproach. "Are you ready?" I asked the trio, and they all ...

    Sep 17, 2007


Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.
— Captain James T. Kirk