User avatar

greenjay

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lyllan 2

    I only have two suggestions: 1) Read through this and correct punctuation, spelling, and grammar. I know they're horrible :P, but they are necessary. 2) Post more often. I read ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10/10 cause, 1. guitars rock (or guitar like things :p), and 2. that person is wearing a cool cloak :P. Snoink, you stopped at my avie so you have to ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias We had almost made it. We were almost there. The door loomed before me, and I reached for the handle. Suddenly a door not a few paces from us ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Under the Mountain-Chapter 1, Section 3

    The tracks were clear, for any type of dwarf, even a Dugon, leave large deep tracks. Something was gnawing at the back of Philip’s mind, but as usual, after a ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Blue King ~ Chapter Twenty-four

    “Your allays in the mountains,” Ianna said suddenly. “Who are they?” Allies. When she spoke to Aedaan, she said nothing of this attachment, nor of what it was costing her ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Blue King ~ Chapter Twenty-three

    Coolness...I don't really have any suggestions. But it's good. -GJ

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 22

    Brad crouched on his perch, glad of the thick feathers covering his wings and glad that his wings were large enough to wrap around his entire body Here's some nitpicking ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Err...okay. But it gets kind of annoying :P. 6/10 -The GJ

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias The door to the trophy room creaked open and I peeked through the small gap. No one was in sight. I pulled the door open and stepped in, jumping ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Err...It's got a big head...and no puples which is kind of weird. But it's eating a cookie and I like cookies :D...but it's kinda bland so 6/10. -GJ

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for watching me :P. -GJ

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias Once again Alana came first, jumping high and grasping the edge of the wall firmly. I pulled her quickly up and motioned for Quin to come. She came, only ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Firebrand: Chapter 1, Part 1 and 2

    “By the way, you spelled ‘Antoinette’ wrong.” Haha :P As it seems to be working swimmingly Ah? I would suggest using another word here. I know it's on her blog, ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Mathias My hand gripped the cold stone of the top of the wall, and I hoisted myself up. I helped the rest of the group up one by one. The ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    Tyrin "Not far to the tunnel, come on," I said harshly, trying to get them moving. The forest went by us and we traveled into the night. The dark hours ...

    Sep 28, 2007


Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)