User avatar

greenjay

  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    We need to finish this up here. Deron The halls led the group to the sewers, and the sewers led them out of the city. The boy, Deron, happily breathed ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Under the Mountain-Chapter 2, Section 2

    Suddenly Philip woke up. His hand reached for his sword, but he stayed it. Someone was approaching and he wanted to know who and why before he did anything. Another ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Blue King ~ Chapter Twenty-six

    Got nothin' to say but goodjob! -the bane of all blue jays

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Blue King ~ Chapter Twenty-five

    “This is you first lesson in what it means to be a mage. In one hand you hold magic; and in the other is your sword. Use them simultaneously.” Your ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 18 part 2

    Hey, sorry it took me so long to get to this. I haven't been on much lately... He slipped on a loose black shirt and his white jacket. He also ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Sorry it took me so long. Deron The boy gasped as he saw the guard. The four Rogues went towards him, but Deron was faster, pulling out his dagger and ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Under the Mountain-Chapter 2, Section 1

    Chapter2 The King of the West The muscles bulged from underneath the black horse’s glossy coat and he snorted, impatient to get started on the long journey ahead. The rider ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 18 part 1

    Hey! Sorry it took so long for me to get to this...I've been busy :P. “Come one!” He said. Knall jumped to the other platform, using his wings to direct ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Firebrand: Chapter 1, Part 1 and 2

    :( Sorry! Wish you could post...I have that same problem...I'm not sure if I should keep posting... -GJ

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar DT

    Hey, I suggest we all do some kind of wrap up for the War of Zynar. We can have our characters escape through some sort of underground passage or something ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    Err...not really that funny...and the green letters look really wierd with to red face and stuff...6/10 -GJ

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anethandez Adventure

    Tyrin The wall began to glow and Karana began to read what the runes said. "Go to where the fire burns, there will be the key..." We all looked at ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Firebrand: Chapter 1, Part 1 and 2

    Good job. I actually didn't find anything to critque, but I would say that it would be easier if you posted the story in different sections...that's just my thought. -GJ

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    Dying bannana? Normally I would think it was funny but the pic's jsut kinda wierd with the brick and everything. 5/10 -GJ

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Sweetness Mathias "RUN!" I yelled to Alana as more guards poored in. The king made a slash at my head and I blocked it with my bracer, stabbing him in ...

    Oct 3, 2007


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey