User avatar

greenjay

  • Fantasy Novels Re: A small excerpt from the novel I'm working on

    Note: A Tor is a creature, slightly smaller than a man, with teardrop-shaped ears that can hear very well. Dugon are evil 1/2 goblin, 1/2 dwarf. Philip Taer strung his ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Lich Dragon

    His sword was sharp and his arrows keen. He was the bane of dragons. Fifty dragons he had slayed, yet not one mark of battle showed on his youthly face. ...

    May 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A short-short story of mine

    Just a paragraph. Something I had to do for English, though it would be an interested start to a longer story...

    May 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo!

    I'm a new person to this site, and it rocks. I've always loved writting and have written my share of short stories and novels. (I've finished one novel, though I ...

    May 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A short-short story of mine

    A gunshot echoed through the lonely trees, summoning all the devils of the forest to its strange sound. A man appeared carrying his one-time prey over his shoulders as the ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Bulletproof

    All in all, AWESOME! Great fluid style, intense and interesting plot, and good characters (well only one so far). I like how it is about an older guy, most stories ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Tribe

    Thanks for your comments. Sadly this is just a random short story I wrote and I'm busy with a novel, so no there won't be more. But there will be ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Tribe

    Once upon an ancient past a seed was buried and from that very seed sprouted a sapling. The tree grew large and tall, a true giant. One day a forceful ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Full-bred

    Thanks for your comments. This was a very quickly written story (I think for English class) so I didn't edit it very well. I'll try to improve in my next ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sup

    Well let's see...I do fanstasy fiction stuff; like dwarves, elves, goblins, and random other creatures. With lots of fighting and random save the world type plots. Favorite authors would have ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Full-bred

    Thanks! I'll keep that in mind (i always have trouble with description, way too much or too little) :P.

    May 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sup

    Hi! I just started and have got to say this site is pretty cool. I posted a story if anyone wants to read, it's an old one I brought out ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Full-bred

    Note: I probably won't change this story much because it is old and I am busy working on a longer one now, but any comments are very appreciated. You might ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Full-bred

    Full-bred As the dark woods closed like jaws around him, Jay Felanor watched every bush, tree, and blade of grass vigilantly. His right hand was laden with a dangerous sword ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: An Unavoidable Fate- Chapter 1

    Looking very good (I like this kind of stuff, knights and all :P). Anyway, you might add a little more of an introduction, seems kind of abrupt. Good job! Keep ...

    May 11, 2007


This is a house of homes, a sacred place, by human passion made divinely sweet.
— Alfred Joyce Kilmer