User avatar

greenjay

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 3

    ??? A fight to the death??? Spookie and erie, both good things in this story. Anyway, once again good job! I don't think the end is too rushed, but the ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 2

    Thumbs up once again! This story is starting to form. I'm starting to get a picture of what is going on. War, mercenaries, and of course dragons (what is fantasy ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Tribe

    Hey thanks! I edited it some, but did not re-write the first part. I know it needs it but I'm to lazy and am busy on my novel :P. Thanks! ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings

    Goodjob!!!!!!! I like it! Why didn't I think of this? Anywho, I really like the idea of flying people. Provides for very cool and fun-to-write action, and there is no ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 4 part 1

    Thumbs up! :D One thing. Khor must be like a superhero or something. I know most main characters can do really amazing things, but killing 60 or more 8ft+ shades, ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Shades of Despair

    Good. Another interesting and suspenseful mystery! I don't know what is going on so you'll have to write more :P. I don't really have much to say about it except ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Intrigue: The First

    Ahh! You scared me on that one. Much better, good job! PS: I'd cut the swearing if I were you, but that's just me.

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: chapter one-untitles stuff

    Good! So far (I read the prologue) it is slightly boring, but that can always change :wink:. I don't have much to say so good job and keep going! -The ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Uknown Story Chap. 3 part 2

    Wow...You'd better finish this story or a lot of people will be mad at you, I didn't want to stop! First the whole idea of a warriors school (I think ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Intrigue: The First

    Ooo! Ahh! Most interesting. This part wasn't quite as gripping as the first one, but was still very good. I don't see how the 1rst chapter fits with the prologue, ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Another excerpt from my novel

    Hi! I thank you both profusely (can't get out of old English can I). I changed some things in the story and hopefully improved on it. I added a poll ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ragged

    First thing, is there going to be more? If this is just the start of something then I say great! if there isn't going to be more then...meh as Snoink ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A small excerpt from the novel I'm working on

    Any ideas for the name of the horse or do you think I should just leave him without a name?

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Another excerpt from my novel

    Note: the italicized notes were footnotes on word, but I couldn't do footnotes on this website. Philip yelled and charged. The black took a flying leap, jumping over the heads ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Harestin, The Tale Of - 1

    Okay, I admit. The un-human thing was a bit too much this far into things. I have an idea for the bad guy plot! The bad guy (maybe another hare, ...

    Jun 12, 2007


I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
— Leonardo da Vinci